Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rant & Rave

I have four exams this week starting tomorrow and they will go on until Friday and as if that's not bad enough, I don't even have my weekend to look forward to. Why you ask? Because I get to take a lovely MCAT practice exam that runs oh, 3 hours long which is roughly 5 hours shorter than the real version I will be taking in roughly a year. :)

BUT... as life has it, you take the good with the bad and despite the fact that my week is going to be wretched there's a lot to smile and be happy about. Such as... becoming a member of Alpha Epsilon Delta! I will be inducted at the end of the semester :) Horray for being a nerd! I also got mail from my parents today with money it in (i swear, getting mail in college is a holiday in itself - like christmas minus the birth of jesus)! And, the dress I ordered online should be coming sometime this week! Lisa's birthday is on Thursday so going out to dinner will be a nice study break. And last but not least, I worked out next to a guy in the gym today who smelled REALLY REALLY good. It wasn't an overpowering "i put too much cologne" smell - it was more of a "you are attracted to my pheromones and that's why i'm standing next to you so i can taunt you" smell.

No comments: