Monday, February 13, 2006

Frikin Fun Friday!

The week has started off not too badly today, except for I have a little cold, but it's okay, I came to class stocked with Kleenex and water so it made it a little less miserable. But despite the fact that my body is at war with me, it's so pretty and sunny out and all this seratonin is adding a little spring to my step. Maybe I'm mistaken. I think this week is just awesome because I only have one exam instead of four within 73 hours (like last week) and let me tell you it sucked. I got all the results from my tests I took last week this week and I'm pretty happy I was a loser and stayed in and got my shit done because I did pretty well. Anyway, Shenandoah called us back and confirmed that yes, I do have a townhouse for next year. I'm super excited. I also have an AED meeting tonight which I'm super stoked for because we have a radiologist coming to talk to us and I am a huge fan of the leaps that radiology has made in the past few years and I've seen first hand how it can help people and how much more needs to be done (my grandpa had lung cancer). I'm really looking forward to this so I'll keep you posted on how it goes.... but what i'm MOST excited for is the fact that my friend Rachel is coming to stay with me this weekend. I've known Rachel since Middle School and we played tennis together all four years of High School and we have our little annual trips that we do like our Summer New York trips and I'm just so glad I get so see her because she is so much fun to be around and I'm not going to lie, I'm a little homesick so seeing a familiar face will be nice. Plus, I've been raving about Virignia Tech for the past two years and it's about time she gets a VT native to show her what the Hokie Pokie is all about (that was a bad joke, note taken). Anyway, added to the excitement of Rachel coming is frikin ANCHOR SPLASH! My friend Tommy (Phi Sig) and my friend Chris (Delta Sig) both invited Rachel and I to come and cheer them on. It's an annual tradition that the Delta Gamma's host where they get all our frats to compete in different categories. For instance, there's a singing category and a dancing choreography category and things of the like and what's funnier than guys making fools of themselves? Absolutely nothing! So, with that said, I'm really excited, Tommy has me sworn to secrecy so I can't give anything away, but trust me, I will try to tape this if the lighting is good because it's going to be a riot. I can't wait for Rach to see this too. Oh yeah, it's also El Rod's margarita night! After this past week, and this crappy weekend, I am really looking forward to this one because I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of fun. :)

PS: ew, Valentine's day.

No comments: