Sunday, May 28, 2006

Apple is the new Britney Spears

"I wish they would hurry up - I've gotta check my Myspace."


So the Apple store has been open in New York for a week now. I missed thie grand opening by 2 days as I cut my New York trip but Gawker does a good job portraying the madness with it's You Tube clip and HILARIOUS commentary on the Apple-types or shall we call them Apple-ites?

a feeding frenzy amongst the city’s most obsessive virgins nerds - Gawker


Hilarious! I love it. I wish I could have been there to see it myself. The little Apple nerd inside me is growing everyday. Lately I've been contemplating trading in my Vaio for the new Mac Book because it is so SEXCELLENT. The store has a great futuristic feel to it. It boasts clean lines, simplicity, and neutrals... much like the products it carries. They were also rumored to be giving away Mac Books to a lucky coustomer every hour for the first 24 hours of its opening. I would have LOVED to be there.

Okay well I guess I will stop talking about Apple and get back to five delicious chapters of MCAT prep work. :( I'm in Bollo's right now and the good thing about this place is no matter when you go, it will always feel the same. I guess I've needed this seeing as I haven't completely gotten used to Blacksburg in the summer yet.

No comments: