Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Getting Better...

So lately, things have been getting better. I got my schedule all worked out and I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. I'm finally settling in, falling into routine. Not as sad about not seeing thousands of people everyday. It's a calm, quiet, solitude and I guess in a way it's probably better for me. The weather here has been really nice and we have a 3-day weekend coming up. My parents are going to stop by at the end of the weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. In other news there are lots of fun people on tour this summer like oh I don't know THE SPINTO BAND. So if anyone here feels like roadtripping down to North Carolina to go see them with me, let me know. Company would be great! In other news I'm supporting the local (well I guess not so local since i'm in Blacksburg) music scene by listening to Georgie James, another wonderful product of the metropolitan area. Yeahhhhh DC! I like them and maybe you will too - give them a try!

No comments: