Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election Day = Christmas for us.

Sorry for the lame post last night. I was in a pretty crappy mood. But... let me just say that I LOVE my roomates for being such HUGE dorks. Last night was a pretty exciting night for 318. With Matt being the conservative and Drew being the liberal and me trying to just not cry, tensions were running pretty high. Matt and Drew were glued to their computers screaming back and forth everytime their candidate was ahead of the other. I'd randomly hear, "He's beating Webb by 10%" and then I'd hear a rubuttal from Drew, "dude, there's still a few more counties!" It was pretty funny. They even baked "election day" brownies which I thought was hilarious. Everyone was so excited. And the race was so close too - like .07% close (according to the CT). That's nuts! Anyway, that's my house for you. I'm glad I can say I live with people who are politically conscious who take voting seriously and though they may not agree, are civil and respectful towards one another.

No comments: