Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm bringing Paxil back...
... generic brands don't know how to act!

Hilarious parody of Justin Timberlake's popular "sexy back"

View it by clicking right hurrrr.

I.O.N (in other news)

- Last night was real Halloween and this time around I thought, why not? Might as well go out. I didn't have too much work to do today. Well, my friend Chris threw a party and a bunch of us went. I get there and realize that... Ike freaking Whitaker was there! He's a good friend of Noelle's who I came with and she invited him and to our surprise he actually showed up. Now, it's not everyday that we get to party with our football players and the one time I do... we decide to take a picture with our tongues sticking out... which would be fine had I not looked like this:




It appears as though I have an allergic reaction to something as my face is BRIGHT RED and I am completely wasted. Way to go Mary... you'll never get this chance again.

No comments: