Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What a week...

Let's see, I started off my week by watching "The Science of Sleep" with Drew. I liked the movie. I left a bit confused and kind of sad for Stephane, the main character. His relationship with Stephanie really struck a cord. I'm not quite sure why. They're meant for each other, but they just can't seem to work it out. Relatable, huh?

Speaking of exhausted... I am physically/emtionally exhausted from randomly crying every now and then in the past 48 hours. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't want to go into it as I don't think this is the place to do so, but I guess I could say for the first time in my life I've really had my heartbroken. And I bet, looking back on this experience - it probably won't even seem like that big of a deal, but right now, I'm sad and I can't shake the feeling. It's one of those growing pains I guess. A friend of mine was joking with me earlier in attempts to make me feel better (which she did) by commenting on my random teary-ness. We're in the same Stats class together and she was like "you know... if you randomly start to cry during the test on Thursday, people will look at you and think you're crying because the test is so hard." I laughed. But right now... I guess, I just want to be a girl and deal with it the way we deal with things like this... by listening to sad music and sitting in a corner of our room and having a good cry. This sounds so completely pathetic. Hopefully this won't last too long. Break is just right around the corner so I'll be home with friends and family and it'll be nice to get away from it all and not think about it.

Next subject... let's go!

I'm going to Mount Saint Mary's next weekend for Kathryn's "Peace Party." I'm excited! I haven't seen Kathryn in TOO long and to state the obvious, I miss this girl! I also think it will be a good trip for me. I need this right now.

I'm also reading "The Plague" by Albert Camus. I LIKE IT A LOT!

On that note, I should get some sleep. Hope that these eyes aren't too puffy tomorrow. Hope your week is the opposite of my week and AMAZING. :)

No comments: