Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's that time of year again!

I've been listening to Christmas music for the past 48 hours almost non-stop and plan to continue to do so until December 25th. Call me a loser, but I LOVE this holiday. There was a ton of traffic getting back to school today - lots of accidents, then lots of random congestion which would normally annoy me to no end as my patience is about zero in traffic but because I had Christmas music playing, I was completely fine. Singing along... you know, just kicking it. It was awesome.

Now that I'm back at school, I realize I'm rather screwed when it comes to the work load I have in store for me this week, but I'm choosing to neglect that right now. :) Bad idea, I know.

Anyway, in other news... I added some videos from my trip home and you can check them out right here.

No comments: