Sunday, November 05, 2006

Peeve:

Couples who act like they are really siamese twins. You've seen it. They're everywhere, couples who cross the street together, attached at the hip. Couples who link arms when they eat. Don't get me wrong... holding hands is fine, but can you really be comfortable eating dinner with one arm aruond your girlfriend and your other arm looped through hers while trying to feed yourself? I don't understand. I normally don't have problems with couples as many of my friends are dating other people, but it really annoys me when people do this. My eyes start to burn as I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that.

::Rant over::

In other news, we won yesterday against Miami! :) The game was saved by none other than Ore (duh), Adibi, and Flowers! It was amazing when we turned the game around during the last 3 minutes. VT football is back (thank goodness)! Wake also won their game yesterday beating Boston College which was nice too. Kaj texted me and said something about them being number 1 in the ACC which makes the Tech v. Wake game in 2 weeks a good one to anticipate. We are just about neck and neck when it comes to ratings. I normally like to ssee a Wake win, but I'm gonna have to stick with the Hokies for that game. Should be fun!

No comments: