Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Highly stressed? Check.

This week is just the beginning of the dreaded/much anticipated end of the semester. I have so much work to do and I feel like I'm drowning in it. The light at the end of the tunnel, to be cliche, is SO CLOSE. I'm almost done holding my breath. I'll get to go home next Friday (the first day of exams). I really lucked out and have papers/projects due which I've done ahead of time so it really saves me and gives me tons of time to study. Man, if only I had these sweet time management skills oh... Freshman year. Anyway, I'm excited by winter break will be EXTRA long. A trip to New York with some of the board members of '03 - '04 is in the works which I'm excited about. '03 - '04 seemed so long ago. :( I am really looking forward to this trip though. Nina's uncle has offered to let us stay in his loft. Carden said he wanted to drive so we REALLY lucked out. It's going to be obnoxtiously cold, but I can't wait. As long as I get to be with these guys, it doesn't really matter if it's -10 degrees or perfect and 73. Although... who knows, it's been really warm lately for the end of November. It's supposed to hit 70 tomorrow. We may luck out in New York. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

On that note, I really NEED to study. Keep your head held high these last few weeks are going to be lame, but just know that 27,000 others feel the exact same way! Take care of yourselves.

No comments: