Monday, November 13, 2006

On love, in sadness...

I wonder if it's pathetic of me to lock myself in my room listening to Damien Rice's song "9 crimes" and "Rootless Tree " on repeat... in addition to finding old pictures/letters and going through each and every single one of them?

Why do girls do this when they get sad? I don't think it actually helps, I think it makes things worse as it is tear inducing but somehow theraputic? It's a little ironic.

Anyway, that's how I'm spending my Sunday night. Speaking of Damien Rice, he's going to be playing at the Lincoln Theatre on December 16th if you guys are interested. In other news, he has a new CD coming out November 14th. You can pre-order it on amazon. Here's the track listing:

1. 9 Crimes
2. The Animals Were Gone
3. Elephant
4. Rootless Tree
5. Dogs
6. Coconut Skins
7. Me, My Yoke And I
8. Grey Room
9. Accidental Babies
10. Sleep Don't Weep

The first 3 are up on his myspace page so have a listen.

No comments: