Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Lurkey Merky Jerky!

- I found the game "Risk" in my closet and I'm totally bringing it back to school. My roomates and I being the nerds that we are are completely OBSESSED with this game. We had "world domination" tournaments Freshman year. I always ruled South America.

- I've watched way too many episodes of Scrubs over the past few days. I think I'm going to finish up the 2nd season tonight. 3 more to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that one day when I'm an intern in a hospital somewhere that there is a Zach Braff that will just happen to be an intern there too.

- My uncle is having the extended fam over for thanksgiving tomorrow (technically today) and I'm really excited.

- Do people say the word "holler" anymore?

- This is old news but Tech beat Wake last weekend in football and it was pretty freaking sweet

- I don't want to go back to school.

No comments: