Friday, October 15, 2004

And everything went up in smoke like wildflowers...

Tonight has not been a good night, actually, every night this week has not been a "good" night. Once the weekend was over, my lucky streak was gone. It's sad that the only thing I have to keep me going is the weekend. It feels like all I'm doing is living for weekends. I have nothing to look forward to on Monday but the end of the week. It's so pathetic. Hopefully this changes eventually. I don't know how many more weeks like this I can take. Well when you've hit an all time low, there's nowhere to go but up right?

When will it get better?

1 comment:

Michael L. said...

Mary, you are too depressing. Maybe if you read my blog every day you would have something to live for besides the weekends. Then you would not be depressing.