Sunday, October 03, 2004

WVU = Overrated!
Virginia Tech > WVU {19-13}

I love our football team! I think today is a day that I'll remember for the rest of my college career! Check out the link if you didn't watch the game on ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=242760259

It's a rather detailed article and pretty much says it all. We got rained on during the game and even though I was absolutely miserable, I enjoyed it a lot and it was worth it. Eventually the rained stopped, but even if it didn't stop, I still would have stayed. It was so amazing. I don't think any game we play will ever be like that. Everyone was so into it. The fans were really die-hard today and I love that about our school. We are definately a football town. Afterwards everyone stormed the field and jumped on the players. I've never seen anything like it before. It was really exciting. I took pictures on my camera phone but they were blurry. Anyway, it's really amazing what some people can do. I mean I know we all yelled at Randall today thinking he could actually hear us on the field and we told Imoh to go fuck himself, but neither one of us could do what they can at the level that they can so even though they fumbled, didn't catch the ball, or passed an incomplete, they're still my heroes. And damn, Eddie what's his face, the freshman is fucking amazing. He's going to be playing on this football team for the next 4 years? He's already good now, and he has so much potential, just imagine what he can do a year or two from now. He better not pull a Marcus Vick though and screw up. Speaking of, Marcus Vick needs to come back. That would be stellar.

Enough of my football talk. Sometimes I like to sound like I know what's going on. Maybe I entertained you?

No comments: