Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I miss my camera. I'm upset that I forgot to pack it with me when I came down here. I guess that's my fault for not packing until the night before I had to leave for Tech. The last roll of film in my camera was black & white. I'd like to finish off the roll. I don't even remember what is on there. It's not a digital camera either. I have that with me, and it's giving me troubles, but I really miss my other camera. The one with the focus lens. It kills me. There's lots of good architechture here that I'd like to be able to document. I think they pyramids that we have here would look phenomenal in black & white. And there's a red door downtown that I am dying to get a picture of. DYING. I go home October 22! I WILL bring this camera back to school with me. If I don't, somebody please promise to kick me. I bet the Drillfield snowball fight will be phenomenal in black and white as well... I am going through photography withdrawl. My creative outlet is definately not in the field of paintings... because I've tried and it has backfired. I hate all my paintings. I'm going to have a bon fire one day for all of this trash that I've produced. You all are welcome to come. I miss capturing a moment a la Kodak. I miss the flash of the light and the click that my camera makes when I have seized a brief fragment of perfection.

I need it back.

No comments: