Friday, October 08, 2004

Good luck you know you better go and get it
Cause love is never in the same place that you left it...

- Tyler Hilton

I'm listening to his new CD The Tracks Of and I love it so I had to share. I'm listening to the song "Pink and Black" right now and it's one of my favorites so I'm subjecting you all to it.

Yea so pretty much EVERYONE left this weekend because there's no football game. Common, the campus isn't that boring when there's no football game going on. My roomate left, and both the girls next door and the ones across the hall. So I get a room all too myself I suppose. I can't complain. I have friends who are on their fall break and they're going to be here tomorrow! :) I'm so excited. Jason and I have been friends since 6th grade. He's my best guy friend from home... and one of those really good friends you can depend on no matter. One of those friends that you can let down so many times but that would still be there for you even if they are upset with you and will come running to help you out as soon as you called them. That's friendship. Jason is just one of those guys that you know you can count on. I haven't seen him since school started so I am more than happy to be his host here for the weekend. :) Kathryn is also coming and she is just one of those girls who is on the same wavelength as me with everything. From music (which most girls usually aren't) to interests and everything in between. She's one of those non-bullshit estrogen girls... if that makes any sense. And she's also one of those people I can count on to be there for me through anything. I've been looking forward to this weekend for the past two weeks. My whiteboard even has a countdown to Kathryn & Jase on it. I've been counting down for 2 weeks and every day I've been telling my roomate how excited I am. She probably got really annoyed. But that's how happy I am to be seeing them. I miss them so much and just being able to go out with them and have a good time. This week hasn't exactly been good so this has given me something to look forward to. Ahhh just think, by this time tomorrow, both of them will be here! :)

HORRAY!

Okay I'm going to stop because I'm sure nobody cares. But just let it be known that my weekend will be AMAZINGGGGGG!

No comments: