Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Because I am horridly sick... I decide to make myself feel better by finally getting around to purchasing my Washington Social Club T-shirt online. :) It's about time. Hopefully it'll come soon. I'd also like to good-call the fact that you can create your own Chucks on www.converse.com... when you get to the main page, just click on Chuck Taylor and design your own shoe! If only I had better control of my mouse.... just imagine what I could do with this shoe...

Anyway, I should probably read now. I'm feeling better now and I don't feel like being hit by a train anymore!

PS: I'm listening to This Place is a Prison by The Postal Service (I highly recommend this song to anyone who's willing to give my music a chance) and my favorite part of the song just came on... "It's not a party if it happens every night..." If you want the song, send me an Instant message and I'll send you the song file. I'm not quite sure how to just stick it into my blog... I'm computer illeterate. My apologies.

No comments: