Sunday, November 14, 2004

Keeping with the this weekend's theme of sorry... here's my sorry to everyone:

Sarah: Okay wow, you are such an amazing person/friend/roomate and everything else! First off, thanks for putting up with me the later part of last night, but most importantly, thanks for making sure I didn't just straight up die. And thanks for making sure Leslie didn't die either. I'm sorry, I seriously didn't mean to put you in that position and will go out of my way to make sure that never happens again.

Rusty/Brad/Everyone: Okay well, they'll probably never read this, but let it be known that I am horridly sorry. To Rusty because he was nice enough to make sure that I made it back, and to Brad especially becuase of his car. These two guys are the nicest people in the world and I'm just sorry I am a screw up. Brad, I will get some oxyclean or something and make sure your car is back to the way it was before. And to everyone few and far between... yeah just don't remember me like this.

No comments: