Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oh, don't worry, I am SO thankful for...

- You guys, my wonderful friends who are always there for me through all the laughter and maybe even some tears
- My amazing family who stands beside me no matter what
- Tech Football for providing hours of entertainment and an insane sense of community
- Frank Beamer ... need I say more?
- The people over at Wake Radio especially on Sunday nights for taking my requests and playing great songs for me while I'm up doing work into the early hours of Monday morning
- Washington DC for being home to a new discovery (music, architecture, historic, cusine) every time I go there
- Georgetown for never skipping a beat
- Patisserie Poupon for having the most authentic French food I've ever tasted in my life
- Nothern Virginia for that hands-on defensive driving course that I did not sign up for but was forced to take every time I would get on the beltway or some other major road
- The Lyric for being home to some of the best indie flicks
- Bollos in Blacksburg for not being some franchised coffee shop, but rather an incredibly cozy place where I can just sit and read for hours
- West End for giving me good food
- The girls of Lee Hall and the boys on the first floor for making this year so much fun
- Home, because it's where the heart is... and those words can't be more true
- London for giving me something to look forward to
- Reston Town Center for having that ice skating rink in the winter and the awesome fountain that I can stand in
- Wegmans for being the best frikin grocery store I've ever seen with some of the best food

No comments: