Monday, November 22, 2004

I am painfully bored at home. I'm happy that Tech gave us a week off and all, but none of my friends are back yet so it doesn't really make a difference. Being home is good... I miss my family and just seeing everyone. We're doing Thanksgiving at my Grandparent's this year so that's exciting! My grandma used to be a french cook so I'm really looking forward to some unparalleled home cooking. As opposed to last year where my mom got Thanksgiving catered and it sucked. Well, it was good and all, but I was a little bitter... you're not allowed to get Thanksgiving catered. It's illegal.

I saw Chris Murray today on my way out from the mall. He jumped on my car and humped it. Thanks Chris! Ha ha... I miss this kid so much, he is definately one of a kind. I think out of all the people I went to High School with, he's the one that I'd be least likely to forget. Then he also asked me where I was heading and that "I shouldn't lie to him because he'd find out and get mad" ha ha ha... I love this kid. Anyway, like me, he's back for Thanksgiving break and really bored... but because we reside in Loudoun County, there is nothing to do. I also got a call from Colin the other day who is in California right now for his open house because he will be attending the LA Film School in December... anyway, the phone call went a little like this... "Hey Mary, I'm standing in the middle of fucking Hollywood right now and it's 70 degress, it's perfect!" I am really happy for Colin because he's so talented and I'm glad he can finally gets the chance to do what he's wanted to do since he was a little kid. I'm planning to visit him in California because he'll be living on SUNSET BLVD the last two weeks of my winter break... so that should be fun. I'm excited! :)

I'm a boring person... but you already knew that so here's my blog and um this is how I'm ending it... "Shittily"

No comments: