Monday, November 01, 2004

Random bursts of Epiphanies...

- Election day is coming up real soon
- I really should be writing my paper... I do have 4 pages already and 3 more to go.... gotta love writing intensive classes
- I really like absurdism and existentialism
- I want to see I Heart Huckabees real bad
- Conor Oberst is a genius... and by genius I mean depressed asshole... and by asshole I mean I love him.
- I'm really excited for this weekend when Andrew, Kenneth, Robbie, Carden, Avery, Nina, and Jennike come
- I miss my house and my family
- I am happy
- I don't know what I want
- I have to make a decision soon... and depending on what I do, I can really fuck things up and it doesn't seem like I have the upperhand in this situation.
- Risk is a frikin awesome game
- People need to leave more comments even if they're anon.

No comments: