Saturday, November 06, 2004

Lately I've been thinking...

So I noticed today that I have taken pills every morning this week. I think I am becoming really dependant on them. Maybe it's a psychological deal, but I'm running low on my stash so I need to get my Godfather to Fed-Ex me some more (he's a doctor). If I don't take them, I don't feel as if I can function very well... I think it's more of a psychological need than a physical need. And yesterday I felt an overwhelming need to get absolutely shitfaced that night. I even brought my own drink knowing that they'd have Jungle Juice and all things imaginable at this party. And in addition to all the jungle juice I drank which isn't such a great idea in the first place because you can't taste the alcohol in jungle juice and before you know it... you're gone. Anyway I ended up drinking half my water bottle of straight Coconut Rum. Not sure why. Maybe it's just this time of year... everyone gets depressed in the winter so hopefully the winter doesn't drag out for too long.

2 comments:

Michael L. said...

I think lately you haven't been thinking. Stop drinking your problems away and then you won't have any problems. LIKE ME!!!

Unknown said...

Mary, drinking *IS* the answer ... drinking WATER!

Go see the movie "What the BLEEP Do We Know!?" [http://www.whatthebleep.com/] and then buy the book "The Hidden Messages in Water". It WILL change your outlook on life for the rest of your life!