Thursday, November 18, 2004

The story of my default Marriage:


Surf N Waves 04: but i'll only have to work 6 months out of the year
Surf N Waves 04: and i'll still be making 6 figures
TheRedFlame2: i'll be making 7 as a ceo of a company doing no work
Surf N Waves 04: and um will you marry me so i can go shopping with your money?
TheRedFlame2: sure no problem
Surf N Waves 04: cool
Surf N Waves 04: defualt marriage!
TheRedFlame2: yup
Surf N Waves 04: that would be so funny
Surf N Waves 04: the wedding invitations would be great
Surf N Waves 04: "we couldn't find anyone else to marry so....."
Surf N Waves 04: open the card: we're marrying each other!
TheRedFlame2: that'd be hilarious

Would you guys come and join Jason and I in our default marriage ceremony?

Okay so if he's not my life partner... he is surely my travel buddy:

TheRedFlame2: i want to go to prague this summer
TheRedFlame2: come with me
Surf N Waves 04: to prague?
TheRedFlame2: beginning of the summer, 5 weeks

No comments: