Friday, November 12, 2004

I love the Demon Deacons! Go Wake Forest!

Yes, I absolutey love Tech, but as Football season comes to an end and Basetball season starts up, my inner Demon Deacon is unleashed! I must say that although Kansas has been choosen as the number one team, I do think that Wake will pull through... Can we just say CHRISTOPHER PAUL?! After talking to Kaj for awhile, we decided that I would HAVE to visit Wake for one of these games... and I will be doing that! I fold, and I will admit, I heart Wake and their Demon Deacons!

K4Jx0r: we don't really get visitors down here
K4Jx0r: and i could maybe work something out for a b-ball game
K4Jx0r: and would involve you dressing and acting like a huge deacs fan :-)

*Ha ha... that I can do!

K4Jx0r: well if i get you into a b-ball game, you'll have to get me into a football game sometime
Surf N Waves 04: ok sounds like a plan
K4Jx0r: we've had two exhibition games so far
Surf N Waves 04: and you guys just dominated i suppose?
K4Jx0r: yea, 100-50 the first game

*Yes, I am excited!

K4Jx0r: come visit
Surf N Waves 04: uh yeah consider it done

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: I am and forever will be a Demon Deacon at heart. Wake Forest basketball and Christopher Paul are PHENOMENAL... oh yeah, Kaj is cool too!
K4Jx0r: see, you can just come here...watch b-ball...and live in our house in england
Yeah I may just take you up on that offer...


K4Jx0r: coolest away message ever

Speaking of that house in England that Kaj is referring to... here's the link:
http://www.wfu.edu/www-data/wfunews/wakehouses.htm
*The house in Venice is beautiful! Maybe, I should transfer to Wake and go live in their houses abroad!

No comments: