Tuesday, October 04, 2005


Another reason to love DC, Another place you will find me.

Busboys and Poets just opened up. They stole mine and Kathryn's idea to open a small indie coffeeshop that sells books, screens good movies, plays good music, etc. I don't know whether I'm thankful or bitter. I'm leaning towards the former. I mean if we were to open one of these, we wouldn't have done it until after we graduated from college and that's two years. But then there's Grad school for K and Med school for me... so that would have been a long time to wait. Anyway, here's a link to this place if you want to check it out. I definately will be there over my break and I would love it if you joined me for a cup of coffee.

Also, Laura just sent me the Hullabahoo's version of "Sexual Healing" and it has been on repeat for the past 48 hours in this room. I feel sorry for my roomate. Ask me for it, and I'll send it to you so you can sing/dance along. Awesome song, great version.

No comments: