Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My friend Tony sent me a link to this article. It's worth a read, it's pretty short. You'll get through it, I promise.

Via Tony

Dylan has also updated his website. The picture he made on the front is hilarious.

Get Your Jollies Here


And in other news I saw The Morcycle Diaries (Diarios de Motocicleta) for the first time last night. I didn't get a chance to see it when it was in The Lyric last year and I had the option of watching it for my World Regions class and it was amazing. I especially loved the symbolism of the last scene. It was touching. I'm not going to go on and on about it because I'm sure most of you guys have seen it so I will refrain from boring you with my thoughts. Anyway, if you haven't all ready seen it, please do, it's a great movie. One of my top 5 for sure. Salles is a great director.

Tomorrow the Hokies play Boston College and it's our first night game of the year! I'm stoked. Last year's night game (Maryland) was phenomenal and so much fun. My morning class was cancelled (because all the Alumni will be coming back and tail gating all day and the building is right by the lot they park in and it would be a "big disturbance" plus we well all be waste faced) which is great b/c I only have 2 classes tomorrow and the other one is at 3:30 so it's great that I get to sleep in. My professor for my 3:30 class told us to bring drinks to class so we could pre-game with him. The game is at 7 and the class get's out of 5. Ha ha, how awesome is that? This guy is ridiculously amazing. Take his class if you get a chance to. It's amazing. And he's not just one of those half-ass cool professors that don't give a shit. He cares, but can relate to you like no other professor can. Take his class, you won't regret it. Anyway all of my Friday classes have been cancelled as well because football games are a big deal and our profs will probably be just as hungover as us. How 'bout them Hokies?

No comments: