Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Drunk of the Day?

So this is the infamous picture. Apparently since I have my photos uploaded to the ever popular Flickr, when you tag your pictures Flickr can post them without you even knowing? Apparently, I was October 13th 2005's drunk of the day. I think that's really funny seeing as one other person in the world probably looks at my Flickr account. I also don't think that's the best title to have anyway. I don't want to be known as "that girl." Anyway... here's to college and nights that I will never forget with friends that take compromising pictures. Might as well take it and run right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

US Air Force
Scotty, see we're going to need some transparent aluminum to transport these whales, and no one's invented it yet.
http://www.debtspaidoff.com