Tuesday, October 25, 2005


It's been in the 30's here in Blacksburg the past two days. I'm not gonna lie, it's extremely wretched! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that it snowed today... and yes, I had to look at the calendar just to make sure... it's still October. We had sleet yesterday. Yeah, I know, Fall called, it said it SHOULD still be in full swing. Winter is just going to have to wait it's turn. Anyway, rumor has it that the weather will be back in the 60s by next week, but for now, I'll have to walk through the wind tunnel of hell (pictured above - it's connected to my dorm) and hope that I make it through this week. The upside is that if the weather is like this through the weekend I won't be seeing too many people with too little clothing on and flesh hanging out where it shouldn't at Halloween parties. So I guess I do have something to be thankful for. Annnd fin.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: