Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Okay so back by popular demand... and by popular demand, I really mean, one person asked me to do this.

20 random facts you may or may not know about yours truly.

1. I write letters to my grandpa in gramatically incorrect french (unintentionally of course, i really do try my hardest) and he never calls me out on it.
2. I'd rather live with guys then girls.
3. I really like painting and the thought of this new apartment next fall makes me burst with ideas. Light coffee colored walls, white molding. Tons and tons of abstract expressionist paintings. And silhouette type paintings. Think iPod ads with the bright bold colors in the background and a central focus in another color. Mmmm mmm.. I can't wait to start.
4. I don't really see myself having a relationship with any guy from Tech. I don't know why, something about this atmosphere makes it feel like all the boys here are your brothers.
5. New York City makes my heart thump
6. I like indie music. I found out today Feist will be at the concert I'm going to in November. I'm stoked.
7. I like Hanes tagless t-shirts. They are a must.
8. I dream of Europe
9.
I'm in love with the little locally owned chocolate store by my school. They make all their chocolate from scratch and they also sell spiked chocolate drinks that are to die for and they top it with wipped cream and chocolate shavings.
10. I like the smell of old record stores.
11. I think I've fallen for gay guys more times than I can count. I don't know what it is or why my gaydar doesn't work. The worst is even when I find out they're gay, they stick around and are clingy and it sucks knowing you can never have someone.
12. Tommy, Matt and I are going to have our own radio show this year. It's going to be great. You should tune in. I'll post more info. up later.
13. I went to the golf course everyday this summer and still cannot golf to save my life. My mother recently got me membership to a golf course by our vacation home but little does she know it's really useless to me. So anyone spending Spring Break with me this year, if you golf, bring your clubs. You can use my pass.
14. I have a crush on Sufjan Stevens. A big one.
15. I am far too dependant on my cell phone
16. My parents are my heroes
17. I like old people
18. I finally learned how to play chess this past summer. My friend Doupamo taught me and we sat in a coffee shop for hours playing. It was pretty ideal. He beat me every single time, but it didn't bother me.
19. I am a fan of one-on-one time with friends in little coffee shops.
20. Small concert venues make me happy. I like the feeling of intimacy with a band.

No comments: