Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The sarcasm from the girls in the hall just gets better and better everyday. LOVE THEM.

Lisa: I heard loud banging earlier, do you know what it was?
Me: Oh, sorry I was just having sex
L: No, it was loud and rhymic
M: Yeah, I have loud and rhymic sex
L: I'm sorry it doesn't speed up

Other people's opinion
Nina: hey loud and rhythmic could work. maybe she just didn't hear you GET to the faster part. did you tell her that?!
Colin: dude finches you're gettin ass without me...wtf?
(Colin and I have made a deal to find each other decent human beings when he's back from California, I think he was a little upset at the thought that I may have all ready found someone without his help... I mean, he does want some say in this. Fear not Colin, fear not)

Sidenote a la Mary (specifically for my parents who may be reading this): I was not really engaging in any sexual activity whatsoever. And I mean it, unlike Bill Clinton.

No comments: