Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nerd Alert!

So I was studying in Torg Bridge this morning becuase I severely wanted to rock my Chem Lab and Chem Lecture tests like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, I'm going over my notes and sort of outlining them and when I finished I needed a stapler so I went into the library (you know cuz Torg is convienantly connected to it) and it was kind of embarassing becuase the librarian there was the one that I had help me look up some things earlier this week and she goes... "Hey, how's it going? How did your Animal Behavior paper come out?" As if that's not embarassing enough... we're on a first name basis now which tells me I have spent WAY to much time at the library this week. And sadly, this week was the first time I stepped foot in my library this year. We have this cool system called ILLiad where they can just scan the pages in books that you need and convert it into a PDF file and just send it to you via e-mail all within 24 hours. I love this system, it makes life infinately more awesome because 6 floors of stacks is practically impossible to sort through especially when each floor is the size of two department stores. Anyway, because of this I haven't left my room to library it up this year until now... Ugh my cool streak is done. over. gone. Anyway, that's all for now... I've spent my whole day taking quizzes and tests (I wish I were lying) so I think it's time I go outside and enjoy this weather or something to that effect. Heather and I are Bollo's-ing it up tonight for some more studying. I haven't even packed for Foxfield yet...

No comments: