Monday, April 24, 2006

This is how I feel about TheFacebook...

First off, you know facebook is getting ridiculous when people devote an entire entry to it. I don't know if anyone has noticed lately, but there are these stupid away message things that you can put up. As if you actually cared about how much D-bag dave was drinking, don't worry, with this new away message feature of sorts, he'll tell you. And he'll write in gramatically incorrect and broken english and spell things wrong so you can know exactly how "wasted" he is. Jerk, he's probably sitting in his room on the phone with his mom who is reminding him to take one of his flinstone vitamins. Loser. Secondly, as of today Mark Zuckerberg has decided to lump all your friends together in one big happy family. I'm not gonna lie. I don't like that. I liked having friends separated by school - it was much easier. I mean this is like saying you and your 300 friends all attend the University of College. Clearly, some people like their University more than others so why lump everyone together in one big homogenous group of neg? (Yes, I know, that was a terrible sentence but the ridiculousness of the situation annoys me so much I can't even compose sentences in my head). Anyway, that concludes my bitching for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK AS WELL.

Tim Swanson said...

Yea, it especially sucks for those of us that are no bueno with geography.

Mary said...

Yeah guys, I agree. That new feature or I guess the removal of the feature was horrible but alas - it's back! :P