Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend in Review

I'm a little sick so it was pretty low key. Thursday AED had a social as did the Sigmas (as usual) and I really wasn't feeling well before the AED social so I felt kind of bad because I was pretty lame. I only stayed for a few minutes. Oh well, there will be more socials in the future so hopefully I won't beel like crap then. The Sigmas were fun... it was nice getting together, it feels like we haven't in so long. Friday night I was supposed to go to a bonfire and we were supposed to have some live music which would have been great but... the tornados down south gave us lots of rain and thunderstorms so the bonfire was off. :( I ended up going to Phi Sig that night which was pretty low key. It was just the brothers and a few of us. No huge party or anything like that which was good. I wasn't in the mood to be around a bunch of drunk people. And last night, I went to a highlighter party which was fun because I've never been to one. For some reason every highlighter party I get invited to always falls through. I had a good time though, all the girls were out so that was great but I left a little early because again, I wasn't feeling well. It was funny reading the shirt this morning and see that people wrote things like "now accepting applications for ALL positions" strategically placed on the shirt.... oh the joys of college. So I guess all in all a good weekend for me at least. I got lots of sleep and now it's time to catch up on some work or at least get ahead. :P Who's a nerd? Ha ha. I'm going home for easter next weekend which I am really excited about. I'm actually really really homesick and then... before we know it FOXFIELD weekend will be upon us. I'm so excited. I have my dress and everything and the kids of UVA have made plans for us to stay and I haven't seen them this whole semester! I'm so excited! It's going to be a great weekend and before we know it, the school year will be over and I'll be in New York for a week or so before I'm back in Blacksburg taking summer classes and preparing for these MCATs! Life is moving so fast right now... I need some time to just stop and breathe but I've been having so much fun so far I feel like if I take some time to stop and breathe I'll miss what's going on... wow that sounded very Ferris Bueller... ha ha. Anyway, hope you guys had a good weekend too!

No comments: