Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Surveys are lame, I know...
(but, I felt like it was time to do one, hang in there champ)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. AE retail (suckkkked! I worked a grand total of 4 times, bought all the flip flops I wanted, and quit)
2. Tutor/driver for these 2 awesome kids
3. Student
4. Daughter/Sister

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Jeux D'enfants (I love love love this movie)
2. Garden State
3. Chocolat
4. Amelie

Four places I have lived:
1. Farifax, VA
2. Loudoun County, VA
3. Blacksburg, VA
4. hopefully New York or North Carolina in the near future... where are you going to send me Med school?

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Arrested Development (stupid fox cancelled the show)
2. The OC (although it's beginning to be too ridiculous)
3. Project Runway
4. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Orange County, California
3. Niagara Falls
4. Miami

Four Websites I visit often:
1. Facebook.com
2. Cnn.com
3. Vimeo.com
4. Weather.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade Fetuccini Alfredo
2. Salad with poppyseed dressing
3. Caesar Wraps with organic caesar dressing
4. Mom's breakfast

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York City!
2. Home
3. London, England
4. California

No comments: