Friday, April 07, 2006

Newww

I get bored when things are unchanging so I decided to change the blog template. I know, I know, you're thinking "ohhhh, how you live on the edge of danger, mary." However, I was really getting annoyed with the other template because a) I didn't like the default font, and yes, I know there's a way I could go and change it but I just didn't feel like scrolling through pages of code to do it and b) it never underlined my link so people had a hard time figuring out where to click. Anyway, I hoping this will be easier. I think in the near future I will try to play around with the colors and see what I can do. But I really like the layout right now and I hope you do too.

In other news, I just want everybody to know that I have the biggest crush on The Raconteurs' song "Steady, As She Goes." It's been on repeat all day so if you get a chance to, DO check it out, it's great and you can do so by going to their awesome retro computer site here: The Raconteurs.

No comments: