Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today was free cone day at Ben & Jerrys

End post.

Kidding. Free cone day - best idea ever. Since there is no need to explain how awesome the event itself was, I'll move on to the next topic which is... (insert crappy drumroll) I finished my safety research project. I'm pretty excited. I went to the cycling club meeting and for the most part they all participated. I was really excited, they are a great bunch of people and they welcomed me with open arms and were really enthusiastic about helping with this. So, I collected good data, and I'm happy about that. I'm glad I could participate in one of Dr.Gellar's studies - that's huge! :)

In other news, I've been kind of obsessing over Gnarls Barkley lately and I'll have to admit - I do like Cee Lo. Anyway, moving along with other music related news, Dylan talked to John Vanderslice (immediately sky rocketing his street cred) on his radio show last Sunday and you can download the show in it's entirety by going to Dylan's website, The Jolly Holiday and clicking on "radio" and the page will explain what you have to do to listen to this previous broadcast and all that good stuff. I have also been listening to a lot of OK Go, specifically the song "A million ways" - The music video for this is hilarious and it only cost them $25 to make proving that you don't need platnium and diamond encrusted mouth guards (cough Nelly cough) in your music videos for them to be good.

I'm going to Foxfield this weekend in Charlottesville and staying with some friends at UVa so I'm pretty excited about that because what is more fun than steeplechase horse races? - Nothing. Dressing up will also be fun - I haven't in awhile and I feel like being really girly for a day. I also planning at stopping by the Tea Bazaar while in Charlottesville. I haven't been there in awhile because I obviously haven't been to Charlottesville lately but I cannot wait to reunite with this place. A friend of mine introduced it to me a year or so ago and I'm kind of hooked and I've been waiting to go back for so long and finally I'll have the chance to so I'm completely excited about this.

I guess that's all for now, I've been pretty busy lately and will probably be spending the remainder of my life this week in Bollo's. Alex is working Wed and Thurs so I promised to go in and visit. Plus, I will be forced to be productive.

No comments: