Thursday, August 23, 2007

C-C-C-Changes...

- I've decided to test drive the whole being a vegetarian thing and so far so good. My body feels a lot healthier - I have a lot more energy. I don't feel tired after I eat. So far so good. I think I'll have to let my guard down when it comes to seafood though... I love it. Plus, Gillies, the vegetarian place here serves seafood so I feel like it's okay. A protein-free diet is way too dangerous.

- My new roomates are a lot of fun. I like the living situation a lot.

- I'm back in the gym on a pretty regular schedule. I like it so far. I've been switching it up and not doing the same thing everyday. I think my body likes me a lot more because of it.

- This school year, things are obviously different, but I'm closer to my friends now than I ever was before and I like that feeling. We were thrown together in tragedy but maybe this is just the way it's suppose to be. Maybe THIS is the big picture. For a school of 27,000 undergrads and 6,000 grad students to be THIS close is actually pretty amazing. It's unlike any year I've had at Tech.

No comments: