Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Macbook woes...

I've been searching for a computer for the past couple of weeks. My old one kind of bit the dust, hard. Anyway, I've had my heart set on a Mac for awhile. I figure it's a good time to switch it up. I'm sick of my PC. Apparently Macs are pretty freaking popular these days. So popular that they've been sold out for the past 3 days in Northern Virginia. SERIOUSLY?! Even after they are replenished with new shipments every few days, it's almost impossible to get your hands on one unless you are at the Apple store just waiting for it. So today I decided to skip the hassle since I was completely unsuccessful in the store and just call them directly and order. That was probably the best idea ever. There was no hassle and they were SO helpful. I got my new Macbook Pro and iPod in less than 20 minutes. It's being shipped right now. Awesome customer service, I totally recommend calling rather than stalking the Apple store if you're looking to score one of these.

No comments: