Sunday, August 26, 2007

ew... i'm all emotional suddenly.

My parents came to visit this weekend and we went to the memorial together. My mom, not having known any of the 32 just stood there crying. It was weird seeing her cry - the only time I've seen her cry is when my grandpa passed away. I guess it's just a very moving tribute. I found myself tearing up a lot too. I'll be fine walking around the semi-circle until I see his name. Needless to say, it's definitely one of those "sunglasses on" places. I think about it all the time... STILL. And everytime, the same thoughts cross my mind. It's just not fair. I mean life is not about fair, but of all people, seriously... why him? Why was it any of them? My mind just can't process it. It just sucks not running into him on campus... or knowing that he won't be in the stands at the first football game. North endzone will never be the same.

I miss him a whole lot. :(

No comments: