Thursday, August 09, 2007

LAME!

I'm having a pregnant woman moment, minus the whole fetus inside me bit... wow, that sounded completely awkward. What I'm trying to say is that ever since going to Pinkberry while I was in New York, the thought of any other ice cream/fro-yo will not suffice. There is a Coldstone less than 2 minutes from me, but that won't hit the spot. I just looked up Pinkberry's store locations and my two options are California or New York. I'm so crushed! My friend is coming to visit me from NYC this weekend, I wonder if she could get it to go and pack it in a cooler with dry ice. That's how much I want this stuff right now. It's so pathetic. They really need to open more stores further south, I don't know how I'll be able to handle the withdrawl over the next couple of months. It's so good. I'm so in love with their green tea soft serve. I like that it's tart and tangy, ice cream is too sweet anyway. Plus it's only 25 calories so honestly how can you not love it. It's not even bad for you. I can't wait until I am reunited with this place, honestly, I miss it so much I'm writing a ridiculous post about it and that is pretty sad.

No comments: