Friday, August 10, 2007

Warhol vs. Banksy

I would LOVE to see this in person. I saw Warhol a few winters ago at a gallery in DC with my friend and even he, not being one for modern art was in awe. I LOVE WARHOL! That aside, this year in my house, my roommates and I dedicated a whole wall in our living room to Banksy. We had a huge black and white of his picture where the guy throws a bouquet of flowers. It was a big hit with all of our friends and I LOVED it. Now, word on the street is that my two favorites have come together in an exhibit in London. My mind is about to explode - that is way too good to be true. I really wish I could be there to see it. Actually, I hope that the exhibit goes on a world tour and stops in DC so I can check it out. For those of you actually in London right now, GO SEE IT, if not for you than on my behalf. I don't think you'll regret it.

No comments: