Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Excited is an understatement.

Check out this article: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/acc/2007-08-28-vatech-opener_N.htm

Oh PS: If you can, tune into GAMEDAY on ESPN. It's their season opener, and they don't know it yet, but we here at Virginia Tech have a special Thank You planed for the nation... we're trying really hard to get it together, but I think that enough of us believe in the cause to come through. It will be touching, you may even cry... but it's the least we could do to say "thanks" to everyone who has supported us through one of the darkest moments in our University's history. It will be good, I promise. I will probably try to go and participate and if I can, I'll snap some pictures.... that is, if I'm not too busy screaming at the top of my lungs decked out in Maroon and Orange.


See you on TV.

No comments: