Tuesday, December 06, 2005

All smiles.

The corps of cadets just came through my hall singing Christmas carols while I was studying for my exam. It made me so happy. They were in uniform.... their hot ones. The ones that are all white that they only wear to Military Balls. So cute! It almost made my night... but then Colin called.

I wish I could tell you what's going on with Colin. He called to share some ridiculously exciting news which I cannot leak because I have been sworn to secrecy, but it bascially made me very happy. I was not only flabbergasted, but just so excited for him. My neighbor sharon came by because she heard me being excited for Colin over the phone and she told me I looked like I was going to cry for him because I was so excited. I mean, if I didn't have an exam to study for, I would probably be on the phone crying/laughing/clebrating with this kid. He is amazing and I am so proud of him and so happy for him. I know this is vague, but it is for good reason. Congrats Colin! :)

PS: I'm listening to Jeff Buckley right now and it's amazing! CD: Grace. Favorites include, Lilac Wine and Hallelujah.

No comments: