Friday, December 30, 2005

The fun begins!

Kathryn and I were finally reunited last night at about 12am at Dulles Airport. She wasn't too happy about her arrival time, but it wasn't really a big deal. I'm not that far from the airport so I didn't mind picking her up at all. I'm so excited she is here. Right as we got her bags in the back of my trunk she got her camera and started to record the ride back to my house (where she will be staying for a week) and it was just absolutely ridiculous. We debated whether or not we should post it on vimeo but we came to the ultimate conclusion that it was just far too long and far too ridiculous to make strangers sit through. We were singing really off key to Bright Eyes and it probably would be embarassing for everyone involved. Anyway, she's here now and I'm super excited. We will be making more clips that will hopefully make the cut and be posted on vimeo so keep an eye out. And if you don't have the link to my vimeo page and want it, leave a message or shoot me an e-mail. :P

NEW YEARS EVE IS TOMORROW!!!

No comments: