Saturday, December 17, 2005

Real quick...

- It's so good to be home. I've missed missed missed Northern Virginia
- I took Kathryn to the Airport today. I was sad because our schedules kind of clashed, but she will be back here soon enough after visiting her Dad in North Carolina.
- The Army of Me concert is tomorrow. I am very excited. We've got a good group of people going. Among them are, Drew, Rach, Kathleen and Myself. You are welcome to join us. It will be good times. RSVP and we'll all go together. :D
- Mike and Ollie are staying at Liz's house to see the great American Cities of DC and New York before flying to San Fran and then back home to New Zealand. I'm so sad these guys are going home. They are fantastic guys with killer personalities and well you know... a great accent. I hate to see them go - they will be terribly missed next semester. :(
- I got my Illinois shirt in the mail!!! I love it.
- I've been listening to Earth Wind & Fire's "September" all night. I feel like a big nerd, but it reminds me of how Juxta's Eric sings it (since I don't have that version) and it kind of puts me in a good nostalgic "I miss Tech" already kind of mood.
- Kaj is back from France and I received a few calls from him today which I was very excited about. I cannot wait to see this kid! I'm glad he is not jet-lagged anymore.
- Mike is also in town visiting for a very short period of time. If you want to see him, do it before Sunday.

No comments: