Thursday, December 08, 2005


Oh man...

I am so excited right now. This morning, I bought (in my opinion) the coolest shirt EVER. I cannot wait to get it in the mail when I get home and wear it all day. And as if this shirt wasn't cool enough, it just had to be printed on American Apparel! In other words, the most quality sweatshop free shirts on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line! Yesss. So anyway, it's pictured, to the left. Don't get too jealous for you can score one of your own! Pat's probably going to be totally jealous since he's from Illinois. Don't worry, I'll wear it one day in his presence and make him cry.

PS: Sufjan Stevens is awesome and so is this CD and if you haven't yet, you should probably do yourself a favor and go download The Lord God Bird right about now.

No comments: