Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Promises.

I've been on a Dove milk chocolate kick lately. My dove of choice? Promises. Like fortune cookies, but they taste better. Anyway, I've been saving the wrappers with little messages inside and since it's the end of the semester, there's really no point in me having a ton of these little squares of aluminium sit around so... I"m going to compile a list of wisdom a la Dove.

- Test your own limits and keep going
- Sometimes one smile means more than a dozen roses
- Love without rules
- Send a love letter this week.
- Smile before bed. You'll sleep better.
- Find your passion.
- Listen to your heartbeat and dance.
- Watch reruns, then replay your memories.
- Lose yourself in a moment.
- Learn soemthing from everyone you meet.
- You know what? You look good in red.
- Go against the grain.

No comments: