Sunday, December 18, 2005

discovery!

This morning, i went to put a croissant in the microwave and what did I find under it? The most amazing tea/coffee maker on the planet! Believe me, it's by no means an overstatement. I just tested it out and this cup of tea I'm drinking is made to perfection and required the touch of two buttons. Big shoutout goes to my dad's employees for getting this for him which he has decided to display in our kitchen for the use of his wife and children. My dad and I are coffee/tea drinking machines. I'm pretty sure we have caffeine in our blood 24-7 (okay, overstatement) but needless to say, I am very appreciative of this and am sad I cannot take this to school with me. I'm going to have to make a short clip and show you guys how this works because it amuses me to no end and it is so pretty. Keep checking vimeo out - I hope to have it up soon.

Back to this bangin' cup of tea.

No comments: