Monday, December 12, 2005


Currently...

- really enjoying the music of James Blunt (specifically the song "You're Beautiful")
- not enjoying how he looks over sexified in his picture (posted). I don't like when magazines or photographers do that. They take so much away from the human essence. Imperfections are beautiful, don't hide them. Well, maybe this picture isn't the best example now that I look at it, but you know what i'm talking about... all the airbrushed celebrities make me kind of sad because they are so naturally beautiful to begin with.
- getting excited to go home
- also listening to a lot of Aqualung (I guess the Brits are conquering my ears this exam week)
- thinking about how i should start packing

One more exam stands in the way of being immersed in Winter Break.

No comments: