Friday, July 06, 2007

A few things...

- After attempting to resist the Wii, I finally broke down and played it a few days ago. It's pretty much amazing. I especially liked the tennis game. Dare I say, I may even like it more than guitar hero? I think I might.

- I'm still listening to John Legend on repeat.

- I've decided to get a Macbook Pro. I hope it's good to me. I'm kind of excited to figure out how this iChat works. I've heard good things.

- I'm really craving a Bollo's pumpking chocolate chip muffin. I can't wait to go back to school so I can get one.

- I missed Andrew Bird when he was playing at the 9:30 club, but he is going to be in Asheville, North Carolina Sept 11. Yes, it's a Tuesday, but it's ANDREW BIRD! If I don't have an exam the next day... I'm going. This reminds me of the time Josh, Drew, and I drove down to North Carolina for a Bright Eyes concert the day before finals. It was super spontaneous, and SO worth it... we didn't get back until 4am and I actually studied in the car on the way there and back... and by some miracle pulled of an A on the final and in the class so the lesson learned here is.. exam or not, carpe diem and just do it because it's so worth it.

No comments: